Raid Studio / Wrath of the Lich King / Onyxia's Lair
This product is now only available to new customers as part of the "Raid Studio: Retro Bundle".
It will still be maintained through the entire Legion lifecycle for current owners.
All your Onyxia's Lair Needs fulfilled in one profile!
- Farms Onyxia for a chance to loot the rare Onyxian Drake Mount
- Loots a T2-Lookalike Helmet
- Travels to the Onyxia's Lair by itself
- Supports both the 10- and 25-player version
- Works with HBRelog (farm your heart out)
- Uses the free Studio Companion plugin to give you an amazing profile experience
- Picks the shortest travel route to the raid by considering over 150 possible travel options tailored to your character
- Comes with a startup loot configuration depending on your class and professions
- Lets you decide for each individual item what you want to do with it
- Lets you disenchant/destroy items while in the dungeon to save inventory space
- Lets you put items on a watch list and notifies you with a fanfare when it drops
- Displays item tooltips and offers Wowhead links for all raid loot
- Provides custom options for the raid
- Use the QuestBot, because ... well these profiles need it. :-)
- Have enough free bag space. There is a lot of loot waiting for you.
- Be cautious with melee characters. Level 100 melee characters should be fine for Onyxia 10M though.
- Enemies might die pretty quickly. If you play a class/spec with a pet, you might want to think about disabling it in your combat routine.
Otherwise you might miss out on a few pieces of loot.
Refunding a product results in the inability to purchase this product ever again. This is store policy at the time of this writing.
The following non-original work is part of this product:
Treasure Chest Image
License: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1. 0) Public Domain Dedication
All other parts of this product including, but not limited to, code, other images (logos, product images, parts of the software) and customizations of the aforementioned images are original work by Studio60. More information is available in the Legal.txt file that ships with the product, and will be provided free, on request.
Support and Discussion
Version: 1.0.161029.1 (11/1/2016 6:33:44 PM)- Fixed travel at the end of the raid
Version: 1.0.160916.1 (9/19/2016 6:36:44 PM)- Quest for Head of Onyxia is now always completed if it has not been completed before
Version: 1.0.160913.1 (9/14/2016 12:18:02 AM)- Character now leaves the raid through plugin functionality
Version: 1.0.160831.1 (8/31/2016 9:08:34 PM)ATTENTION: THIS PRODUCT STILL NEEDS A LOT OF WORK DUE TO THE HB3 RELEASE
- All profiles rudimentarily updated for HB3
Version: 1.0.160809.1 (8/9/2016 10:50:49 AM)- Updated all profiles to fix progression between raids in Studio Planner runs
Version: 1.0.160803.1 (8/4/2016 1:26:30 AM)- All raid profiles now update their completion status correctly (requires Studio Companion update)
Version: 1.0.160728.1 (7/29/2016 4:15:19 AM)- Updated all death behaviors to accomodate for player characters now respawning directly inside the raid
Version: 1.0.151002.1 (10/3/2015 7:58:45 PM)- Moved HBRelog functionality to Studio Companion
- Onyxian Whelps now have a higher kill priority
Version: 1.1.150924.1 (9/27/2015 6:44:18 AM)- Added Studio Companion Support
Version: 1.1.150320.1 (3/27/2015 3:24:19 AM)- Fixed Horde Travel on Ashran
- Updated HBRelog strategy to no longer throw errors when HBRelog is not installed
Version: 1.1.150314.1 (3/15/2015 2:28:28 AM)- Added additional safeguards to Shattrath portal usage
Version: 1.1.150304.1 (3/5/2015 5:42:13 AM)- Fixed travel in outland zones not connected to the continent itself
Version: 1.0.150301.1 (3/2/2015 7:04:01 AM)- Added HBRelog functionality
- Fixed movement issues in the Cleft of Shadows (Orgrimmar)
- Revised/Merged Travel System for both factions
- Mage teleportation is now used to travel faster
- Guild cloaks are now used to travel faster
- Silvermoon/Eversongs Woods/Ghostlands travel has been added
- Isle of Quel'Danas travel has been added
- Isle of Thunder travel has been added
- Character will no longer attack enemies while traveling
- Switched from a KillUntilComplete mechanic to GrindAreas to avoid issue HB-1630 (KillUntilComplete does not loot mobs)